👉TAHINI MOCHA COOKIE BARS👈are redic!! And tahini is life – anyone agree🙋I basically got my fingerprints on every bar trying to snap a photo before they melted.
I’ve always loved tahini but I more recently became obsessed with it after baking up my Tahini Collagen Chocolate Chip cookies, which is a recipe in my upcoming book! So… unfortunately you’ll have to wait until December before you can get your hands on that deliciousness.
People are often confused about what tahini actually is. So let me clarify – it’s ground sesame seed. That’s all. And sesame seeds are loaded with calcium, so it you’re looking for a plant based source of good ol’ calcium to support your bones, add in sesame seeds and/or tahini.
These no bake bars won’t last long. In fact, our Holistic Wellness Coach Valerie gave them a try the other day and she said, “these are basically the best tasting things I’ve ever put in my mouth!” – well if that isn’t the best food compliment, I don’t know what is?
Speaking of coach Valerie, she’s an amazing baker herself and whipped up these amazing Paleo Brownies with cassava flour.
We love baking over here because as coaches, we want to 1. enjoy delicious food and 2. want YOU to enjoy delicious food. With all the women we help in losing weight and balancing their hormones, if there is one thing they always report back, it’s how delicious their meal plans are. Hearing that is music to my ears.
Deprivation does not need to be the driving force behind you getting your weight loss results. You CAN enjoy your food and STILL get incredible results – just like the women inside our Metabolic Reset program do. I mean, check out Karen’s awesome testimonial from the other day–>
Ok, so enough chatting. Lets get to these delicious Tahini Mocha Cookie Bars. Be sure to tag me over on instagram @holisticwellnessfoodie and show me your cookie bar creations.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops @vitalproteins Collagen creamer in mocha (totally optional, plain will work or sub for protein powder)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Flaked sea salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together ingredients for cookie bar. Then press into a parchment lined brownie pan.
- Next up - melt together chocolate chips with coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Once melted, pour over cookie bar, sprinkle with large sea salt flakes (optional) and place in the freezer for 40 mins to harden. Then cut into bars and enjoy