I hope you enjoyed your weekend (or long weekend if you’re in Canada!).
We just celebrated Victoria Day long weekend and there is nothing like having an extra day to lay around, veg out, eat good food and give yourself a little DIY self-care.
Which brings me to this 2-minute hot oil hair mask that you are going to love!
If you’re looking for a way to nourish your scalp, help with hair growth, add shine and condition, then this recipe is for you!
I mean, what women doesn’t want that?
I’ve worked with so many clients who have struggled with hair loss, thinning hair and dull hair. Not to mention an itchy and dry scalp.
In my CleanBeautyU program (launching reeeeeal soon!), I cover ALL of your pressing hair issues and struggles. I offer up solutions that you can implement to start achieving the healthy hair you’ve always wanted.
From how to optimize your hormones, to choosing the right foods (and ditching the bad ones!), to choosing the right supplements, you can be confident knowing that in the CleanBeautyU program, you’ll get the answers and solutions you were looking for.
Not to mention some seriously kick-ass DIY recipe videos!
But for now, here is one of my favourite Hot Oil Hair Masks using 2 simple ingredients.
And the best part, the Argan Oil can double as an incredible moisturizer for your skin. Argan is loaded with essential fatty acids that help nourish your skin and scalp. Nothing like a 2-in-1 product.
You know I LOVE oils, especially for skin health and argan oil is perfect if you’re looking for a natural skin brightener. The anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and the linoleic acids in argan help to fight fine lines, reduce inflammation, heal acne, and minimize scars and stretch marks.
It is definitely an incredible beauty oil.
So show your skin and your hair some love with this simple #cleanbeautyu recipe.
- 2 teaspoons Organic Argan Skin Care Oil
- 12 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2-ounce amber glass bottle
- Combine oils in your amber glass bottle (don't have one, don't worry. Just use what you got!).
- In a basin of hot water, submerge bottle until oils are warm.
- While the oil warms, place a towel in the dryer and run dryer until towel is warm.
- To use, massage warm oil into scalp and hair with hands.
- Wrap head with warm towel and leave in place until cool, about 10-15 minutes. Shampoo and condition hair as normal.
- *Looking for a little extra hair care. Add in 2 drops of geranium essential oil. It's great for dry hair.