Meet my RAW CACAO ENERGY BALLS – delicious and quick to make 👌
There are lots of variations you can make/add to these (ie. different nuts, seeds or dried fruits). Get creative! And ladies – these are the perfect PMS treat.
PSST! If you’re looking for more delicious and easy recipes, come join me inside my Healthy Hormones Recipe Club! Are you confused with all the information out there about how to balance your hormones, lose weight + support your immunity? Can’t keep up with all the different diets; Paleo, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or which one is even right for you Get a monthly meal plan + shopping list + recipes that will help you to support your body, balance your hormones, detoxify and shed some inches in the process! Each month has a different theme (CLICK HERE to read what I’ll be sharing over the next few months!) This Recipe Club is available for a super affordable price, so you can easily say YES to putting yourself first, without breaking the bank. Delicious food & zero deprivation, I promise!
They’re loaded with magnesium which is great for cramps and contain tons of healthy fats and omegas which are great for fighting inflammation.
Okay now onto the recipe!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop collagen (I like the brand CanPrev)
- 12 pitted medjool dates soaked in water for 5 minutes to soften
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients, except dates, into a food processor and pulse to break up the nuts and seeds.
- Then add in dates and blend until mixture sticks together.
- Using your hands, roll into balls and place onto a parchment lined dish.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to slightly harden.
- These will last about 1 week in the fridge.
- You can also roll them in coconut flakes or chopped pistachios
Enjoy and tag me in your delicious creations on Instagram @holisticwellnessfoodie!