For years I tested oatmeal cookies and couldn’t find a recipe that I loved. Until now!!!
You know a recipe is good when Gaetan doesn’t want to share them with anyone. He also ate 3 right out of the oven. So, it’s safe to say these are legit delicious!
A few recipe notes/extras: feel free to add raisins or shredded coconut. I tested this recipe with gluten-free all purpose flour and found it a bit too dry, so not my go to. For sweetness, I love Lakanto Golden Monkfruit (which I order from Natura Market). The golden lends the best flavour, in my opinion. Here’s the recipe for you! Enjoy and let me know how you like it.
P.S. If you’re looking for more delicious and easy recipes, come join me inside my Healthy Hormones Recipe Club! Are you confused with all the information out there about how to balance your hormones, lose weight + support your immunity? Can’t keep up with all the different diets; Paleo, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or which one is even right for you Get a monthly meal plan + shopping list + recipes that will help you to support your body, balance your hormones, detoxify and shed some inches in the process! Each month has a different theme (CLICK HERE to read what I’ll be sharing over the next few months!) This Recipe Club is available for a super affordable price, so you can easily say YES to putting yourself first, without breaking the bank. Delicious food & zero deprivation, I promise!
Onto the cookie recipe!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg optional, but recommended
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup golden monkfruit
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, along with chocolate chips. Combine well, until the flour is fully incorporated.
- Using your hands, scoop out roughly 1-2 tbsp of dough, roll into a ball, then gently flatten. Place onto the prepared cookie sheet, evenly spaced apart. Optional - add some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes (if you can!). I often get 12-13 cookies out of this dough.