This is one of the 60 gluten-free and grain-free recipes you can find in my book The 30 Day Hormone Solution. You can grab your copy HERE.
You know I’m all about that Tahini baby!! Tahini (ground sesame seeds made into a creamy paste) is a nutrient dense powerhouse, and can be used to replace any nut butter to create a nut-free goodie. This seed butter is rich in…
- Plant Based Calcium
- B-Vitamins (specifically rich in B1, B3, & B6)
- High in Fibre
And because this recipe contains low to no sugar, is high in protein (thanks to the collagen) and healthy fat (thank you again to this tahini) these delicious gems wont spike your blood sugar, so it will help to keep you feeling happy and satisfied…
Sorry to tease you, but this recipe is exclusively available inside my new book The 30 Day Hormone Solution. I just wanted to let you know that if you’re seeking an amazing gluten-free, grain-free, chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe — it’s out there and waiting for you! You can grab your copy of my book HERE.
If you want a chocolate chip tahini recipe, like right now, please checkout my gluten-free & grain free Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondie recipe.
That’s what I’ve got to say about this recipe! These gluten free, grain free gems are absolutely delish, and loaded with healthy fat, protein, and fibre. I keep all my dessert recipes very low to no sugar, so if you’re looking for healthy holiday dessert recipes, you’re in the right place.
You can join my FREE 5-Day Sugar Detox challenge for lots of sugar free and healthy recipes HERE.
Now, tahini is the star of the show in this recipe. Not sure what Tahini is?
It’s ground sesame seeds made into a paste. Just like almonds ground into almond butter. Tahini is loaded with plant based calcium, which means it offers up some bone protective benefits. If you don’t have tahini on hand, you can swap it out for almond butter or sun butter. Both would work well!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthified treat to serve up this holiday season, whip up a batch of these blondies!
Chocolate Chip Tahini Bars
These gluten free, grain free gems are delish. I keep all my dessert recipes very low to no sugar, so if you’re looking for healthy holiday dessert recipes, you’re in the right place
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen creamer from Vital Proteins (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup monkfruit (I use Lakanto)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or 2 tsps if not using vanilla collagen)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Lilys Sweets dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flours + collagen + baking soda + salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together tahini + egg + monkfruit + maple syrup + oil + vanilla.
- Add to the dry mix and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then spread into brownie pan.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, until the edges get slightly golden brown.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Holistic Wellness https://holisticwellness.ca/