Do you have a morning and nighttime routine? Coach Valerie of Holistic Wellness joins me to chat about what our morning and nighttime routines look like. Listen in and be inspired to create your own morning and nighttime rituals and have the best day ever!
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode91
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What our morning routines look like
- Our favorite drinks to start the day
- How we do our workouts
- What our nighttime routines look like
- When you work out, don’t be afraid to lift heavy weights. Building up your strength is very important.
- You may not have the luxury of being self-employed or working from home, but that shouldn’t keep you from building a morning routine that works for you. Doing one or two things before you start your workday makes a big difference.
- If you think you don’t have a routine yet, whatever it is you’re currently doing is your routine.
- Establish a morning and nighttime routine for yourself.
- Whatever routine you currently have right now, spend some time thinking about if you need to revamp it, add something to it, or take something out.
“I always give myself more time than I need… I wish it involved a little more self-care than it does, there is definitely room for improvement, but it always involves a matcha or some butter coffee and some snuggles with my puppy.”
“We give so much of ourselves in our client calls that I don’t feel like I would be the best version of myself to show up for people if I didn’t take that time.”
Thanks for listening!
Save 15% off your FIRST ORDER at helloned.com with coupon code – HEALTHYHORMONES (products ship only within the US)
Save 5% on the AOR Genetic Test + Supplements with the code HEALTHYHORMONES 2020.
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Where you can find Valerie Piccitto:
Valerie’s Instagram (@valeriepiccitto)
Valerie’s Facebook (@valeriepiccittonutritionist)
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s