How do emotions, trauma, and stress contribute to the physical manifestation of illness? Kelli Tennant shares how she went through 14 years of misdiagnosis and working with healers and doctors to understand the mind-body connection. Find out how you can set yourself free from illness by finding yourself and living an authentic life.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode74
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Kelli’s health journey
- Healing from EBV
- How ozone therapy works
- What the Ayurvedic detox looks like
- Doing the AIP protocol
- Kelli’s go-to AIP meals
- Sexuality and intimacy
- Experiencing Iowaska
- Don’t lie and die by test. Go by how you feel. It’s important to get tested but also to know that there are flaws throughout every test. As long as you’re feeling better, keep going with whatever protocol works for you.
- The whole point of the Ayurvedic detox is to support your body and balancing it back to where it wants to be so that you can be of optimal health.
- You have to do what’s right for you and understand how to listen to your body. That’s how you can truly take care of and protect yourself, by listening to your intuition and listening to what your body needs.
- There is a direct link between suppressing our sexuality and chronic illness.
- Try doing the AIP for 9 months.
- Embrace your sexuality.
“You are the only person that could advocate for yourself. You get to make the choices for your life. You want to be healthy, that is your choice for your body.”
“When it comes to our health, we want quick fixes and we have lots of excuses. And if you truly want to feel better, [the AIP] is a short-term investment for long-term health.”
Thanks for listening!
Sign up for our newsletter! We send out amazing content every week on recipes, all things women’s health and hormones, and exclusive deals on our programs.
Also, dive into our Free 10-Day Detox! It’s a great kickstart to supporting your health, your hormones, and your energy.
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review over on iTunes or Spotify or Stitcher, or whichever platform you’re listening to us on. Take a screenshot of your review and email it over to us, and get our FREE 3-Day Hormone Balancing Meal Plan.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Learn more about Kelli’s Ceremony Wellness 1-Day Retreat
- Books by Sarah Ballantyne
- Books by Mickey Trescott
Where you can find Kelli Tennant:
Kelli’s Podcast (Ceremony Wellness)
Kelli’s Instagram (@kellimtennant)
Kelli’s Twitter (@KelliTennant)
Ceremony Wellness Instagram (@ceremonywellness)
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me: