How can you up the ante of your healing routine with essential oils? Best-selling author of The Healing Power of Essential Oils, Dr. Eric Zielinsk shares great blends, tools, strategies, and tips about essential oils. We also talk about all things food and how you can eat a bio-active rich diet.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode73.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Expanding your healing toolkit
- Dr. Z’s healing journey
- The Essentials Oils Diet and what it means to eat a bio-active rich diet
- How Dr. Z got started with essential oils
- What you should have in your essential oil medicine cabinet
- Essential oils for mood, energy, and sex
- Essential oils for healing the gut
- Oils aren’t going to be the magic bullet for healing whatever condition you might have. They are part of your healing toolkit. It’s the same thing with supplements. There’s no one magical thing that’s going to be the “healer”, it’s a combination of things.
- Having all these different modalities that we have access to and expanding our healing toolkit means that we’re also going to experience greater, faster healing.
- Citrus oils are proven anti-depressants.
- Once you have your arsenal of oils, you can make your own blends.
- Deep breathing and good posture help feed the body with good oxygen and good nutrition, and essential oils can help with that.
- Peppermint has been shown to increase respiratory rate and help athletic performance. It also has fantastic pain-relieving properties.
- Your body completely metabolizes essential oils. You don’t have to worry about the biochemical buildup.
- There are natural approaches that our body does well with, that we don’t have to worry about side effects.
- If you want to improve your health, focus on your pain point and start to look at solutions, one at a time.
- Focus on the true nutritional value of food, which has nothing to do with carbs, calories, vitamins, and minerals.
- Don’t deprive yourself or your kids of “normal” food but find ways to “healthify” the food that people normally eat.
- Take a look at your medicine cabinet and categorize the essential oils you have there. Make your own blends and come up with your own solution to boost your mood and energy, and address all kinds of aches and pains.
“That’s probably the most dangerous place someone can get is when you’re numb, that’s when life and death really don’t matter to you anymore. And a lot of people are getting numb right now.”
“The best advice I can give to anyone who wants to improve their physical health is focusing on their pain point …and then start to look at solutions to find for that particular thing.’
Thanks for listening!
If you have any questions about how to use essential oils for healing or if you’re a beginner when it comes to essential oils, get in touch with me via email.
Don’t miss our 8-Week Metabolic Reset Weightloss Program that’s currently open for registration! It’s a program that addresses all of the things that cause weight issues. It is your one-stop-shop for losing weight and balancing your hormones. Plus, you only need to pay once to remain a member of the Metabolic Reset for life!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review over on iTunes or Spotify or Stitcher, or whichever platform you’re listening to us on. Take a screenshot of your review and email it over to us, and get our FREE 3-Day Hormone Balancing Meal Plan.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
Books by Dr. Eric Zielinski:
- The Essential Oils Diet: Lose Weight and Transform Your Health with the Power of Essential Oils and Bioactive Foods
- The Healing Power of Essential Oils: Soothe Inflammation, Boost Mood, Prevent Autoimmunity, and Feel Great in Every Way
Where you can find Dr. Eric Zielinski:
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me: