Do you want to know more about how to take care of your dental health? In this episode, I share some steps that you can take with your diet to support your teeth and reverse cavities. Also, the dental routine that you can do to have the whitest, brightest, and healthiest smile ever!
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode67.
Click here to Listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Reversing cavities with Salty Kisses Toothpaste and the Hippie Floss Oil
- What your teeth can tell you about your health
- How we get tooth decay
- Healing and preventing cavities
- What to eat to prevent cavities
- Things to note about oral care products
- What your daily dental routine should look like
- Your teeth can tell you a lot about your health, from cardiovascular health to inflammation.
- Your teeth and gums have a direct impact on certain organ systems and vice versa.
- If you have certain issues or symptoms you’re experiencing systemically in your body, this can be a sign that something might be going on with your teeth.
- Tooth decay is a serious issue. In fact, it’s a true disease.
- Toothpaste should be safe to ingest.
- 50% of the bacteria in your mouth is actually on your tongue, so it’s vital to also clean your tongue.
- Care for your teeth and gums regularly.
- Follow the dental diet. Eat clean, whole foods:
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Fresh and dried spices and herbs
- High-quality fats
- Pasture-raised, grass-fed meats and dairy
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Phosphorus-rich foods
- Mineral-rich and quality carbohydrates
- Invest in a tongue scraper.
- How to make a salt rinse:
- Fill a mason jar with some warm good-quality water.
- Drop in a chunk of Himalayan sea salt.
- Let the sea salt dissolve.
- Feel free to add some antibacterial essential oils.
“We don’t often relate the health of our teeth to the health of our overall body. But the reality is we build up hundreds of bacteria on our teeth and our gums on a daily basis simply just by what we eat and what we drink.”
“I want you to really become your own self-dentistry specialist because then you can visit the dentist less and save more money.”
Thanks for listening!
Registration is now open for the Summer Edition of the Metabolic Reset Program! If you have 20+ pounds to lose or dealing with hormonal imbalances, the Metabolic Reset Program will help you get your hormones in check, balance out your blood sugar, and teach you a simple no-nonsense approach to nourishing your body and losing weight for good.
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie! And it would mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review over on iTunes or Spotify or Stitcher, or whichever platform you’re listening to us on. Take a screenshot of your review and email it over to us, and get our FREE 3-Day Hormone Balancing Meal Plan.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- EWG.org (The Dirty Dozen List and the Clean 15)
Visit our shop to order Salty Kisses Toothpaste and Hippie Floss Oil!
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Use the coupon code PODCAST at checkout to save 60%.
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s