Optometrist Dhruvin Patel is on the show to discuss why overexposure to blue light is leading to health issues related to our eyes, sleep, and skin. As the founder of Ocushield, he provides tips and products that can minimize blue light exposure and allow our eyes to thrive in the digital age we’re living in.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- How overexposure to blue light affects our eyes & sleep
- Blue light affects skin health and aging
- Tips & products to minimize blue light exposure
- Why it’s crucial to protect children’s eyes from blue light
- How to avoid Zoom fatigue
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode208.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- LMNT | Go to drinklmnt.com/wellnesswitch for a free sample pack!
- Eversio | Go to eversiowellness.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 15% off.
Where to find Dhruvin:
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videograms (scratch) – 16:25, 26:55
- YT (scratch) – 9:10
- The biological functions that happen when we sleep, like muscle recovery or toxins in the brain being removed, are not being done as best as possible because your body is still ‘awake’ due to blue light suppressing melatonin production.