Sara Best is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Consistency Coach who is here to share her tips and tricks for getting healthy habits to stick! She breaks down how we can go from mindless to mindful eating, and why this is a powerful tool for creating healthier habits with food. Sara also explores why willpower isn’t enough for getting habits to stick, and how you’ll see better results when you create an immediate reward for yourself when forming a new habit.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Using mindful eating to create healthier food habits
- How creating quick wins helps habits stick
- Why willpower isn’t a reliable tool
- How motivation follows taking action
- The science behind self-forgiveness and consumption
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode204.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- Eversio | Go to eversiowellness.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 15% off.
Where to find Sara:
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 30:17, 32:40
- YT (scratch) – 9
- Pick one meal or snack a day to practice mindful eating, even if it’s just an apple. Sit at a table (not your workspace) and notice how it smells, how it tastes, how it feels in your mouth, and practice listening to your body. How does it feel in your body and when do you feel satisfied?
- Every time you see yourself going into self-judgment, stop yourself and see if you can instead lean into forgiveness and compassion like you would with a friend.