Jen Szpigiel is a Business and Lifestyle Mentor and the host of the Becoming Iconic podcast. She supports entrepreneurs who want to build 6+ figure businesses and brands without sacrificing themselves and their relationships. Today, she shares her story of how her social media was hacked, resulting in her losing thousands of followers, and how she’s used this as an opportunity to refine her brand and move into a place of greater alignment.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- How Jen’s social media was hacked & ways to protect yours
- Ways Jen used this loss as an opportunity to refine & rebrand
- Self-expression, authenticity, & censorship on social media
- Jen’s breath work & feminine energy practices
- Creating a healthy relationship with social media
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode202.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- Check-out CanPrev Magnesium
Where to find Jen:
- Instagram: @becomingiconic
- Website: becomingiconic.co
- Podcast: Becoming Iconic
Where to find Samantha:
- Business Mentorship Program: samanthagladish.com/mentorship
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 25:30, 26:40
- YT (scratch) – 4:10
- Give yourself permission to ask yourself questions and refine and redefine who you are and what you want to bring out into the world.
- We have to remember that we don’t own our social media. So where else are you playing? If you love Instagram, that can be your hub, but allow the spokes to go into other areas like LinkedIn, YouTube, your email list, a website, a podcast — what can you do to repurpose what you’re already doing?