Kim Krans is the artist and author behind The Wild Unknown oracle deck series. Today Kim shares the pivotal moment in her life that sent her on the path of her destiny in creating these decks and talks about Alchemy, the fourth and final deck in her series. She’s passionate about opening our imagination and using the power of image and ritual to transform people’s lives. This is a captivating and esoteric conversation; Kim truly pulls you in with her words and experience of life in a way that feels magical.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Kim’s creative process & where she draws inspiration from
- How to get started & fully utilize the power of her tarot decks
- About Alchemy: the fourth & final deck in her series
- Kim’s spiritual practices & what pulls her out of alignment
- Why you want to approach tarot with a beginner’s mind
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode200.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/wellnesswitch or use code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off!
- CSNN Ottawa | Check out the Canada School of Natural Nutrition: csnnottawa.ca/advanced-workshops
Where to find Kim:
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 44:50, 45:40, 49:10, 56:55
- YT (scratch) – 30, 40:15
- The Archetypes deck was mostly selected and drawn with a pendulum, so I was trying to really stretch the definition of who is making this deck — and with Alchemy, I asked the deck, ‘What do you want? What cards do you want to be seen in this moment in time for these people? You tell me.’
- Go straight through the art. Find a deck that looks and feels like it summons certain energy in you — but not in a ‘trendy’ way. Look for a thing that reminds of you of your dreams, memories, a certain quality of your life that you might describe as, ‘There’s just something about that deck.’