Visit https://holisticwellness.ca/podcast for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Are you ready for another exciting Q&A episode? Not only am I going to answer some of your questions that I’ve pulled up from Instagram but I’m going to share a crazy story about appendicitis, ovarian cysts, digestion, and all that good stuff that happened to me over these past few weeks. Let’s dive in!
Click here to Listen on iTunes or Stitcher:
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The reasons why you’re waking up several times during the night and what to do about it
- The ways you can make your elixirs and what to add to them
- Key things to keep in mind when you have Hashimoto’s
- The things that can impact your menstrual cycle
- The top reason women are waking up multiple times during the night is due to blood sugar instability and cortisol issues.
- Your body cannot heal if you’re not sleeping. When you’re sleeping, that’s how you detoxify and how your body produces human growth hormones.
- Frankincense essential oil is really great for ovarian cysts.
- Castor oil is great for detoxification so you can rub it all over your body. It’s also quite soothing and calming, so if you actually find that you have a hard time falling asleep, rub some castor oil all over.
- Take time off work.
- Manage your stress and lifestyle intervention.
- Make sure you stay on top of re-testing.
- Eliminate as many inflammatory foods as possible.
- Pay attention to the different shifts in your body.
- Level up your self-care by scheduling for an osteopathy or a massage.
“Pay attention to these different shifts in your body because one little thing starts to have this trickle-down effect and starts to impact so many other things.”
“I feel like sometimes we just are unaware of how good we could potentially feel. So go find out what that potential is because I promise you, there are tweaks that shifts that can be made to really allow you to feel so much better.”
Thanks for listening!
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future Q&A episodes, you can ask me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie, or contact me through my website. And come to hang out with me in my Holistic Wellness Private Community on Facebook.
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- From Boobs to Pubes: The Many Uses of Castor Oil
- Visit Strong Athlete! You can book in with Krisjon for an Osteo appointment or Mark for a massage.
- Sun Potion products (He Shou Wu, Anandamide)
- Dandy Blend
- Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder
- Designs for Health products (GI Revive)
- Land Art Aloe Vera Juice
- Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice
- Genestra Digest Plus
- Natures-Source.com – enter code – HOLISTICWELLNESS for a 10% savings. Free shipping to Canada and the US with orders over $50. *You must create a free account in order to use the coupon code. The code cannot be combined with other discounts and offers.
- PureFeast – Save 10% off your first THREE orders over $75 + free shipping with coupon code – HOLISTICWELLNESS
- Perfect Keto – Use the coupon code HOLISTICWELLNESS and get 15% if you’re ordering in the US.
Link to my program:
- 6 Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Use the coupon code podcast at checkout to save 60%.
More from Samantha Gladish: