Lana Pribic is a life coach and cohost of the podcast Modern Psychedelics. In today’s conversation, Lana shares how her path led her to life coaching and utilizing psychedelics for healing. She talks about her journeys with ayahuasca and protocols for micro-dosing psilocybin, and how these experiences have moved her from a place of victimhood into taking radical responsibility for her life. Samantha and Lana also dive into the topics of aliens, other dimensions, and how to create ceremony in your daily life.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- What guided Lana to utilize psychedelics
- Lana’s healing experiences with ayahuasca
- Shifting from victimhood to empowered choice
- Micro-dosing with psilocybin & Lana’s protocols
- Experiences with aliens & other dimensions
- Practicing ceremony day-to-day
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode198.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- CSNN Ottawa | Check out the Canada School of Natural Nutrition: csnnottawa.ca/advanced-workshops
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/wellnesswitch or use code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off!
Where to find Lana:
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 31:10
- YT (scratch) – 21:40
- Participating in ayahuasca ceremonies is participating in the process of healing, growth, and transformation. And the way it’s done with this medicine is something that feels really right to me.
- Ceremony can look like throwing on some really nice music while cooking dinner and being so intentional with how you chop your onions, how you prepare the ingredients, how you cook — tasting along the way. You can bring that intentional, sacred space to anything and everything you do.