Today’s episode with biochemist and author of Glucose Revolution, Jessie Inchauspe, is all about how to hack your blood sugar to boost energy, balance hormones, and delay aging while still eating all the foods you love!
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Jessie’s physical & mental health journey
- Everyday hacks to balance your blood sugar
- The benefit of moving your body after you eat
- What to know about artificial sweeteners vs. sugar
- How to avoid glucose spikes from eating sweets
- What to know about fruit juices & veggie juices
- 3 components to how Jessie’s IG account became successful
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode196.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eversio | Go to eversiowellness.com to checkout their medicinal mushroom blends and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 15% off.
- Checkout CanPrev Myo-Inositol at canprev.ca
Where to find Jessie:
Where to find Samantha:
- SUGAR DETOX: holisticwellness.ca/sugardetox
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 23, 23:30, 24:30
- YT (scratch) – 13:20, 22:20
- The faster we glycate, the faster we age, the faster we die. Glycation is aging, and with every extra glucose spike you experience, you age faster. It shows up on your face with more wrinkles, and internally, it’s the process by which your organs get damaged.
- If you have a tablespoon of vinegar in a tall glass of water before your meals, you will curb the glucose spike of that meal by up to 30%.