In today’s solo episode, Samantha unpacks the top ways she’s overcome imposter syndrome and self-doubt. Experiencing imposter syndrome is completely normal, and also irrational — exploring your relationship to these feelings will help you squash the negative self-talk, allow you to be more present in your experience, and fully enjoy your entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Comparison, triggers, & creating healthy boundaries with social media
- Giving yourself space & time to master your craft
- Being present to your process & know you’re always becoming, never arriving
- Not attaching yourself to timelines and achievement
- Knowing your ‘why’ to let go of external validation
- What to consider with pricing your services & ‘your worth’
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode195.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- CSNN Ottawa | Check out the Canada School of Natural Nutrition: csnn.ca/ottawa
- Eversio | Go to eversiowellness.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 15% off.
- Samantha’s business mentorship: samanthagladish.com/mentorship
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 13:20, 16
- YT (scratch) – 16:20
- When you’re triggered by something in the online space, it’s a really great opportunity for you to ask yourself, ‘Why am I being triggered? What is it about this person or this message that is triggering me?’ Because it’s often not them — there’s something within yourself that needs to heal.
- Always becoming, never arriving. You’re not going to arrive at this feeling that you’re looking for so enjoy the process, be present with it, honor where you are, and let go of the timeline.
Please Share Your Thoughts