Berrion Berry is a menstrual health educator, practitioner, and the founder of Optimize Your Flo, and she’s here to unpack how to tune into your cycle and have your best period yet!
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- How to optimize your life during each phase of your cycle
- Framework for syncing your business with your cycle
- Apps/tools Berri uses for connecting with her cycle
- What to know about heavy periods & amenorrhea
- How to support your cycle after the birth control pill
- Berri’s favourite non-hormonal birth control option
- How to optimize your cycle & hormones with nutrition
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode194.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- Harmony | Go to takeharmony.com to check out Harmony Menopause!
- Checkout CanPrev Magnesium at canprev.ca
Where to find Berri:
- IG: @berrionlberry ; @optimizeyourflo
- Website: optimizeyourflo.com
- Podcast: Inner Flow
- Referenced hormone test: Everlywell
- Referenced app: Femometer
- Referenced supplement: semainehealth.com ; Cramp Relief
- YouTube: Fertility Awareness
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 39:50, 40:35
- YT (scratch) – 11
- Red raspberry leaf tea is going to strengthen and tone the muscles of your uterus — it’s the number one thing that changed my period and cramping.
- During your menstrual phase, focus on eating warm and cozy foods. The body is releasing so much, that we want to replenish, restore, and renourish everything that’s being depleted, which means making sure you get in complex carbohydrates and micronutrients.