Tune in with Samantha as she unpacks 5 things she would do differently if she had to start her business over. May these tips spark something inside you whether or not you’re new to entrepreneurship or in the process of scaling your business!
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Detaching your worth from your income
- The importance of growing your email list
- Speak your truth & be polarizing with your content
- Why Samantha would’ve started her biz sooner
- Investing in a marketing coach
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode193.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code WELLNESSWITCH for 20% off.
- Harmony | Go to takeharmony.com to check out Harmony Balance!
- Samantha’s business mentorship: samanthagladish.com/mentorship
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 16:20, 17:20
- YT – 5:20
- If you are just starting or scaling your business and there isn’t consistency in your income, it’s really important to detach yourself from that, not force it, and recognize that your business (especially in the beginning stages) is so much more than the money you’re bringing in — you are finding your voice, learning, and building fundamental systems.
- You’re going to p*ss people off no matter what you do, and you can’t make everybody happy. It’s such a weight off your shoulders when you accept that, and are able to show up as you and share your truth. The sooner you can do that, the more at ease, at peace, and the more joy you’re going to have in building your business.