Today we have a juicy episode with astrologer, spiritual mentor, reiki master, and naturopath, Renata Taravski. She shares her story of going from studying conventional medicine to becoming a naturopathic doctor, and how the deeper layers of her healing journey led her to energy medicine. Renata gives a no BS approach to astrology, sharing how we can use it as a tool to understand ourselves and navigate life with more ease and fulfillment.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- How Renata’s healing journey led her from conventional to energy medicine
- Using your astrology chart for self-awareness & navigating life
- What to know about the astrology for 2022
- Signs you’re out of alignment & how to realign
- How to use mercury retrograde to your benefit
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode190.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
This show is sponsored by:
- CSNN Ottawa | Check out the Canada School of Natural Nutrition: csnn.ca/ottawa
- Harmony | Go to takeharmony.com to check out Harmony My Sleep!
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code HEALTHYHORMONES for 20% off.
Where to find Renata:
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram (scratch) – 36:15, 38
- YT (scratch) – 23
- The planets all connect to one another, so you may have your Sun in Leo, but where it’s positioned and what other planets touch it may give it more of a Pisces/Scorpio energy — there are so many layers that if you understand the nitty-gritty of your chart, you’ll really understand the nuances of your personality.
- The gift of mercury going retrograde is that it helps you revaluate — incomplete projects or things from the past that are holding you back — it’s nothing to fear, it’s a time of reassessment and realignment.