Rachel Kalmar is a Gut Health Nutritionist and the founder of Livia Wellness. In today’s conversation, Rachel shares how her own difficult journey with parasites and chronic pain led her to helping others heal their digestive issues. She breaks down why addressing parasites is crucial for health, symptoms to know if you have them, and how to get rid of them. Rachel and Samantha also talk about gluten, hormones, and what you need to know about daily bowel movements for a healthy gut.
In this episode of The Wellness Witch Podcast:
- Rachel’s journey with healing her gut, parasites, & chronic pain
- Top symptoms for parasites & the problem with stool testing
- How to pre-cleanse, detox, & gut repair for parasites
- Using coffee enemas to support your detox
- Why you need to avoid gluten while you’re healing
- What to know about gut health, hormones, & bowel movements
You can find all the info and links about this episode at holisticwellness.ca/episode186.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
This show is sponsored by:
- Eaton Hemp | Visit eatonhemp.com and use the code HEALTHYHORMONES for 20% off.
- CSNN Ottawa | Check out the Canada School of Natural Nutrition: csnn.ca/ottawa
Where to find Rachel:
- Instagram: @liviawellness
- Website: liviawellness.com
Where to find Samantha:
- Instagram: @holisticwellnessfoodie
- Website: holisticwellness.ca
- YouTube: Samantha Gladish
- Facebook: Holistic Wellness Foodie
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Top 3 relevant quotes:
- Videogram – 24:20, 25:20
- YT – 11:30, 14:30
- Parasites are nocturnal, so they are active at night. So two symptoms to look out for are rectal itching at night and grinding your teeth because one of the ways our body responds to stress at night is through grinding.
- Coffee enemas are a great detox support during a parasite cleanse. They support your liver, gallbladder, and literally empty out your entire colon (including pathogens), while enhancing your immune system with glutathione.