What are some of the symptoms that you can get when you have COVID-19? Samantha shares her experience of recovering from COVID, as well as some of the protocols and supplements that she took.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode181.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Testing for COVID-19
- Supplementation and protocols
- How you can regain your sense of smell and taste.
- As long as you’re taking care of your health, you’re going to get through COVID-19.
- If you have Ivermectin, you want to take it with fat (such as olives, olive oil, avocado, etc.) for absorption and assimilation.
- The dosing for Ivermectin is different for each person based on body weight.
- Staying hydrated is key, but it’s not just the hydration that you need – it’s the salt and minerals.
- Rather than suppressing the fever, you want that fever to break because that’s what’s helping you to kill the virus.
Action Steps When Recovering From Covid::
- When you have COVID symptoms and you want to take Ivermectin, it’s better to take it as soon as possible.
- Have homeopathics on hand.
- Use a nebulizer. If you’re going to use hydrogen peroxide, make sure it’s 3% dilution.
- If you have a fever, go into a warm bath to help your body bring that fever down naturally.
- Retrain your olfactory nerves to regain your sense of smell by smelling 4 different essential oils twice daily.
- Head to https://covid19criticalcare.com for more information on supplements, medication, testing, and IVM
- What I took:
– Herbion cold n’ flu tea – https://www.herbion.ca/products/cold-flu-remedy-granules/
– Homeopathics (took based on my own symptoms and what my homeopath recommended). Eupatorium 200ch is good for body aches and Oscillococcinum® for cold and flu symptoms – https://www.boiron.ca/en/shop/ccf/
– Nebulizer with 3% hydrogen peroxide
– Immunomulti from CanPrev – https://canprev.ca/products/immuno-multi/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlMCOBhCZARIsANLid6YTwm6GehVm1vJu7CpyR_QbiqBJrWZtVTe4KzEel_IyrUQeeHgo0JIaArGGEALw_wcB
“The best thing you can do – that you can always do – is optimize your immune system and support your health and manage your stress and do that as best as you can.”
“There’s always beautiful lessons that come out of being sick.”
Thanks for listening!
If you don’t want to miss the last time we will be hosting our Metabolic Reset program live, get it on SALE until January 7! Our group coaching and our program will officially kick off on January 10, 2022.
I’m also kicking off a 5-day business training. If you are not yet a member in the Holistic Business Collective Facebook group, just search it up on Facebook and come and join us there!
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset
Grab your free 5-day Sugar Detox Program and get started today. I’ve created a delicious meal plan to help you balance your blood sugar and optimize your hormone health – holisticwellness.ca/sugardetox.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things we talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site-wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. If you’re looking to use CBD for PMS support, I recommend the extra-strength CBD oil and the CBD salve for cramps. They’ve also just launched their brand new Organic Superfood Bites in 4 delicious flavours. The hemp + espresso + dark chocolate is my fav! Learn more here – https://eatonhemp.com.
- Head to healthygut.com/healthyhormones and check out the amazing gut healing products that I spoke about on this episode. They have been a game-changer for me in helping me heal leaky gut and overcome my allergies and histamine intolerance. Save $15 off at this link here – healthygut.com/healthyhormones
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca. I love taking their magnesium bisglycinate, Myo-inositol and MYCO10 for immune support. They’ve also just launched their Omega Twists which are delicious. Check out some of their products here:
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me: