Have you ever wondered about what could be the real reasons why we’re sick, tired, and overweight? It’s a fully-loaded episode with Dr. Stephen Cabral as he talks about the real reasons why we’re unhealthy and what we can do about it.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode176.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- The real reasons why we’re sick, tired, and overweight, and what we can do about it
- Environmental toxins and how we can remove and reduce them from our body and our environment
- The power of intermittent fasting
- What we need to be conscious of when doing intermittent fasting in regards to our hormonal health, thyroid, and adrenals
- Ayurveda and how it can help to accelerate our health results
- The two most common things that make people sick, tired, and unhealthy are gut imbalances and stress.
- Women are more exposed to toxins than men. The average woman is exposed to 126 different toxins before leaving their home in the morning, and half of those are carcinogenic.
- If something’s off on your blood work, it means there’s something wrong with your body.
- If you get bloated after eating, it’s not the food’s fault if it’s healthy food. It’s a digestive issue of too much candida, too many bacteria that are fermenting the food.
- You’re not a static human being. The same meal eaten on a different day can have a different reaction in your body.
- Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine in the world. It became the basis of all other forms of medicine. It literally translates to ‘the science of life’, so it looks at an individual and their constitution.
- Do a 7, 14, or 21-day functional medicine detox. Then, maintain your results by trying to not be exposed to as many toxins and eating cruciferous vegetables.
- Get blood work done. And if there’s something off on your blood work, look at the root causes to see why it’s off.
- Do intermittent fasting.
- Consider doing a one-day reset diet where you’re doing daily nutritional support shakes every four hours.
“A functional medicine detox. Is a game-changer for most people… It’s simply the best thing that we’ve seen work in our practice.”
“I believe that the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth is fasting… The very best time to not eat is at night, and you’ll get tremendous health benefits from that.”
Thanks for listening!
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset
Grab your free 5-day Sugar Detox Program and get started today. I’ve created a delicious meal plan to help you balance your blood sugar and optimize your hormone health – holisticwellness.ca/sugardetox.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things we talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site-wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra-strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favorite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Two of my go-to products for PMS are the Organifi HARMONY and the GOLD chocolate. The harmony contains powerful herbs for women’s hormones and the GOLD is perfect for stress and sleep. Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Also check out their GOLD in Pumpkin spice which is absolutely delicious for this time of year. I’m sipping on one right now with coconut milk. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES to save! –> https://www.organifishop.com
Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca. In today’s episode, I mention the amazing product called CRAMP RELIEF which is amazing for PMS cramps. I also suggest taking magnesium bisglycinate and Omega’s for optimal hormone and period support.
Check out the products here:
Where you can find Dr. Stephen Cabral:
Dr. Stephen Cabral’s Instagram (@stephencabral)
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s