How can you recalibrate your life for the journey that lies ahead? Get a taste of my business mentorship program as I dish out some mindset talk that you can relate to many different areas in your life.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode174.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- The danger of comparisonitis
- Why it’s important to have realistic time frames
- The mindset of a CEO
- Emotional business vs factual business
- Why you need to love what you’re doing
- Why you need to think about your revenue goals
- You have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes in somebody else’s life, so don’t compare yourself.
- Building your business is not a rush. It’s important to have realistic timeframes, and that’s going to help take the pressure off.
- Many people don’t realize the amount of resistance that can show up when they start to dive in and do the work.
- Your mindset dictates so much about your success and your growth.
- You’re human, and it’s okay to fail. It’s important that you recognize failure as part of the process. The sooner you do, the more you experience ease, joy, and flow in your journey.
- We don’t do emotional business. We do factual business.
- You have to be okay with doing the boring and mundane stuff. They’re the stuff that matters and moves the needle forward.
- Stop comparing yourself. Instead, focus and stay in your own lane.
- Commit to only one thing at a time and follow through with it. Don’t take several courses, programs, and trainings simultaneously.
- Reframe how you see failure and look at it from a standpoint of learning and education.
- Get used to doing the boring and the mundane.
- Think about your revenue goals.
“We don’t do emotional business. We do factual business.”
“You really have to fall in love with your work. Don’t just go out there and launch programs and put things together because you think that’s what you need to do or it sounds good. No, do it because you are so in love with it.”
Thanks for listening!
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset
Grab your free 5-day Sugar Detox Program and get started today. I’ve created a delicious meal plan to help you balance your blood sugar and optimize your hormone health – holisticwellness.ca/sugardetox.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things we talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site-wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra-strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favorite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Also, their GOLD in Pumpkin spice is absolutely delicious for this time of year. I’m sipping on one right now with coconut milk. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES to save! –> https://www.organifishop.com
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post-workout smoothies. My go-to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products. Be sure to check out the NEW Liposomals from Canprev. Currently, I’m using their Vitamin C and Curcumin Liposomal and more products are launching soon! – https://canprev.ca/products/curcumin100-liposomal
Also, CanPrev’s NEW Omega Twists taste amazing. Learn more about them here – https://canprev.ca/products/omega-twist.
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s