Why is sugar bad for you and how can you break up with it? Nutritionist, TV personality, and best-selling author Julie Daniluk shares some insights from her new book Becoming Sugar-Free.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode168.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Becoming sugar-free
- How sugar impacts our mental health
- What sugar does to our hormones and how it affects aging
- How to balance our meals and the important components we need to pay attention to
- Intermittent fasting and how to support our thyroid and adrenal health
- When we have an increase in sugar, we produce a tremendous amount of uric acid, which not only drives gout and joint pain but also mental illness such as bipolar disorder.
- Increased sugar levels also have a direct connection to depression and anxiety.
“When we find those amazing ways to cope, then the need for the food that we’re addicted to falls away instead of being a forced thing.”
Thanks for listening!
Join me in my 5-Day Legendary Lead Generation training from Sept 13-17th inside my Holistic Business Collective FB group daily at 11 am EST. Here’s the link to join the FB group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/224019615331249/.
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Grab Julie’s new book Becoming Sugar-Free here: www.becomingsugarfree.com
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favourite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES. Check out the green juice here – https://www.organifishop.com/products/organifi-green-juice-1-bottle
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products. Be sure to check out the NEW Liposomals from Canprev. Currently I’m using their Vitamin C and Curcumin Liposomal and more products are launching soon! – https://canprev.ca/products/curcumin100-liposomal
Also, their NEW Omega Twists taste amazing. Learn more about them here – https://canprev.ca/products/omega-twist.
Where you can find Julie Daniluk:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s