Welcome to another Q&A episode! This time I’m going to answer your questions about the essential oils I take with me when I travel, my thoughts on IUD, spring water, and supplements that actually work.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode164.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- The essential oils I travel with:
- On Guard
- Deep Blue
- The Mirena IUD
- Spring water vs purified water
- Top supplements that actually work:
- Vitamin D
- Organifi Green Juice
- doTERRA’s On Guard essential oil blend is great for immune support, while ZenGest supports digestion. And if you’re about to get your period, ClaryCalm would be great for that time of the month. PastTense
- PastTense Relaxation Blend Oil is great for tension. It’s calming and grounding to the body. On the other hand, Deep Blue is the blend for muscle aches and pains.
- Lavender essential oil is great for stings and insect bites.
- Frankincense is the king of oils. It is anti-ageing, detoxifying, and a very spiritual oil.
- When you come off of the Mirena IUD, your body is going to need some time to recalibrate, and it could impact how you’re going through perimenopause and menopause.
- The longer you stay on IUD, the longer you are exposing yourself to synthetic hormones. And when you get off of it, it could be challenging to support your body and find your hormonal balance.
- Spring water has far fewer man-made additives because it’s coming from a pure source. It’s also going to be very high in natural minerals.
- If you’re at a stage in your life where you don’t want children, just be conscious of tracking your cycle and using a barrier method instead of taking synthetic hormones.
- When it comes to what supplements to take, look at things symptomatically. Look at what’s going on and factor in your age, your lifestyle, stress, sleep, etc. Then add on the different supplements that’s going to make sense for you.
“I don’t typically recommend multivitamins only because the amount of minerals and vitamins to fit into one capsule is so minute. You just can’t get enough in there, and you’d have to take quite a bit.”
“We can all benefit from these products, but that doesn’t solve, specifically, the symptoms and the issues that we may be experiencing.”
Thanks for listening!
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favourite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES. Check out the green juice here – https://www.organifishop.com/products/organifi-green-juice-1-bottle
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products. Be sure to check out the NEW Liposomals from Canprev. Currently I’m using their Vitamin C and Curcumin Liposomal and more products are launching soon! – https://canprev.ca/products/curcumin100-liposomal
Also, their NEW Omega Twists taste amazing. Learn more about them here – https://canprev.ca/products/omega-twist.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s