What role does energy play in supporting our health and helping us keep our balance? Intuitive energy coach Melanie Huestis talks about the impact of energy and intuition on our hormones and overall health.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode162.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- What energy is and its different forms
- How energy helps support our health
- How energy plays a role in the onset and healing of disease and imbalance in the body
- Practicing energy work
- Addressing digestive issues from an energy perspective
- Positive self-talk
- The importance of boundaries and why they’re essential for our growth
- How to connect to your intuition
- The biggest component that’s missing in women’s health is energy — the understanding of what energy is, how it works, and how it affects us.
- The best way to heal physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually is to tune in to yourself. When you tune in to your body or your emotions, that’ll start to shift things within your system and open that energy towards healing.
- Trauma is energy as well, and we all have trauma. When your body holds on to trauma, it can’t heal.
- When something bad happens to us, that’s not the trauma. Trauma is how our bodies hold on to and process what happened to us.
- The way we have our internal dialogue, the way we speak to ourselves, and the actual words we choose affect the energy in our physical bodies.
- Ego is the biggest thing that keeps us from connecting to our intuition.
- Practice energy work.
- Get acupuncture treatment.
- Be conscious of your language and practice positive self-talk.
- Set boundaries.
- Connect to your intuition.
“We are energy. Our thoughts are energy. The food we eat is energy.”
“The beautiful thing is our body actually heals itself. We don’t need someone to heal us, none of us do. That’s a misconception. We all are fully capable of doing that as long as we support our bodies.”
Thanks for listening!
Learn more about our DUTCH Hormone Program here and see if it might be the next step for you. We’d be happy to support and guide you in your transformation journey!
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Check out Melanie’s Community – COLLECTIVE MAGIC – take $20 off the Collective Magic membership for as long as you choose to stay. That’s $75 per month, forever. The offer is open until August 31, 2021. Simply email Melanie to join – firstname.lastname@example.org. https://www.melaniehuestis.com/magic
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site-wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favourite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES. Check out the green juice here – https://www.organifishop.com/products/organifi-green-juice-1-bottle
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products. Be sure to check out the NEW Liposomals from Canprev. Currently, I’m using their Vitamin C and Curcumin Liposomal and more products are launching soon! – https://canprev.ca/products/curcumin100-liposomal
Where you can find Melanie:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s