What are some of the common mistakes that women are making when it comes to their health and their hormones? Find out and avoid making the same mistakes.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode160.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- 8 mistakes that women are making
- Undereating or completely avoiding animal products (specifically animal protein)
- Excessive cardio
- Focusing just on weight
- The differences that animal proteins and saturated fats play in women’s health are significant.
- One of the reasons why we must eat adequate amounts of protein is that it plays an essential role in maintaining muscle mass.
- Strength training is important for insulin management and overall hormonal support. It’s also amazing for bone density.
- Include enough animal protein in your diet.
- Avoid excessive cardio workouts.
- Don’t just focus on weight but dive deeper into the impact of your hormones on your body
“It’s important that we remain open to different possibilities of healing. Sometimes we can get really stuck in one way and not want to see the other possibilities that are available to us.”
“Weight is a symptom of something deeper going on in the body.”
Thanks for listening!
Learn more about our DUTCH Hormone Program here and see if it might be the next step for you. We’d be happy to support and guide you in your transformation journey!
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site-wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed.
- My favourite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here: https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39.
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES. Check out the green juice here: https://www.organifishop.com/products/organifi-green-juice-1-bottle.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products.
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s