How can we reconnect to our intuitive higher mind? Psychic medium and energy healer Janet Parsons talks about finding your inner compass and creative power. She also shares some great tips and insights on how to tap back into your intuition.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode156.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Going through loss and grief
- Creativity and how nurturing our spirit impacts our levels of creativity
- Intuition and how to explain it to someone who’s more analytical
- How to discern between your higher mind & intuition and your fear-based voice
- What it means to connect with your higher mind
- Intuition is like a strong feeling for most people.
- When we’re stuck in indecision, it’s never that we don’t know the answer. It’s always that we’re not listening to the signals that are coming.
- Our spirit is the vessel for which we create. The more that we nurture our spirit, the more open we are to that creativity. The more we trust what we’re meant to move into form.
- Every choice that we make, we are either draining our spirit of enhancing it.
- Prayer is a huge thing, whether you’re praying to the universe or to God. Anytime you declare something or say something out loud, there are ripple effects that happen.
- Explore in a journal what was a time that you know for sure you honoured your truth versus a time when you went against your internal compass and what were those experiences like.
- Ask yourself questions and sit with yourself in the space and solitude and listen deeply for what your intuition is telling you.
- Do whatever is naturally fulfilling for you that enhances the spirit.
“I value myself enough to sit in silence, take the time, and trust that I have the answer.”
“There’s a different depth and different type of relationship that can unfold when we can be in tune. If we’re not in tune with our own intuition, we’re not going to be tuned in to someone else’s.”
Thanks for listening!
Join our Healthy Hormones Monthly Recipe Club for $9 a month! For June, we have our Quick & Easy Meal Plan with recipes that are going to take you only about 20-30 minutes to prepare. In July, we are releasing our Summer Shape-up Plan. In August, we are releasing our Heart Health Meal Plan. And in September, we are doing our Post-Summer Reset Plan.
If you haven’t downloaded our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge yet, download it now! It’s so easy to follow, and you’re going to love it.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter! And don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Learn more about Janet’s 1:1 Creative Self-Healing Mentorship Program here – https://mentorship.creativeselfhealing.com/program
- Check out the amazing company EatonHemp.com and their line of hemp products. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES to save 20% off sitewide. They ship to the US and CAD!
- SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON THE HARMONI PENDANT BY CLICKING THIS LINK HERE –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products.
Where you can find Janet:
Janet’s Instagram (@icreatemyreality)
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s