Are you looking to level up your personal care and self-care? Listen in as I share how I’ve taken things to a higher level when it comes to my health and well-being over the past year.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode151.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Working inwards
- My favorite nighttime supplements
- Incorporating herbs
- Having an evening downtime
- Playtime with my pets
- Having more sex
- Water and hyper hydrating
- Red and infrared LED light therapy
- Infrared sauna
- Delegating more and hiring more
- Plant medicine
- Working inwards is all about getting quiet and sitting with some discomfort and feelings of fear, doubt, and overwhelm brought about by stories that you tell yourself, and then getting rid of the things that are not serving you.
- Sleep is the most important thing you can do to rejuvenate and detox your body and reset your hormonal health.
- There’s a big puzzle when it comes to health. There are many pieces that make it up, and sex is a part of it.
- If you’re an entrepreneur or you’re thinking of starting your own business, the faster you can delegate things out and bring somebody on to your team, the faster your business will grow.
- Learn to tune out the outside noise and focus. Tune in to your gut and your intuition and trust that.
- Set healthy sleep boundaries such as committing to going to bed at the same time every night.
- Consider getting an acupuncture treatment.
- Have more sex.
- Practice hyper-hydrating.
- Consider getting an infrared sauna.
- Delegate tasks more.
“If you’re not sleeping, you’re not healing.”
“Sex isn’t something that just begins in the bedroom. Sex is something that starts outside of the bedroom, in your everyday environment, with how you and your partner communicate with each other.”
Thanks for listening!
If you haven’t downloaded our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge yet, download it now! It’s so easy to follow, and you’re going to love it.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter! And don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Check out the amazing company EatonHemp.com and their line of hemp products. I am currently loving their extra-strength CBD oil before bed. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES to save 20% off sitewide. They ship to the US and CAD!
- SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON THE HARMONI PENDANT BY CLICKING THIS LINK HERE –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre- or post-workout smoothies. My go-to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s