In this fully packed episode, we chat with Dr. Nichole Morris about a variety of topics around women’s health, including some of the best lifestyle hacks and strategies that we can implement in our day-to-day life for overall vitality.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode137.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Root cause medicine
- The connection between anxiety and gut health
- The causes of anxiety
- Homeopathy and biotherapeutic drainage
- The role the liver plays in our healing
- Lifestyle hacks for overall vitality
- Medical freedom and transparency in healthcare
- The PAR-Q
- Why 5G could be harmful to our health
- Human beings are complex. We’re a physical body, but we’re also a mental, emotional and spiritual body. The three all work together, and they’re so intertwined.
- Gut health and emotional trauma are the biggest places where anxiety comes into play.
- Homeopathy is the concept of “like cures like”.
- Biotherapeutic drainage is a combination of low-dose multiple remedies that work down to the cellular level to open up the cells and drain them of the toxic burden that they’re holding on to.
- Medical freedom is having the ability to choose what goes in and on your body, what medications you choose and don’t choose, and what surgery you want to have or not have.
- 5G means fifth generation cellular communication data. It can also mean the frequency or gigahertz.
- 5G from your phone is a much higher frequency than what we see in 4G and WiFi in a smaller wave. Because the waves are small, they don’t penetrate large things. For this reason, we need small cell towers up to every 500 feet or closer. The wavelength can penetrate millimeters into the skin surface.
- Lifestyle hacks:
- Use castor oil packs to support your liver.
- Do skin brushing.
- Practice four square breathing.
- Take cold showers.
- Turn your phone off at night or at least put it on airplane mode.
- Spend time in nature.
- Give yourself a “Mental Health Day” once in a while.
- Eat “real” food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take supplements.
- Move your body as much as you can.
- Build boundaries with toxic people.
“Most of our physical ailments or disease or disturbance in our body comes from an emotional sphere.”
“My goal is to make sure people have the information that they need to make very informed healthcare decisions. And in a time like 2020 and 2021, I think we are seeing an emergence of the importance of you — the individual, the listener — being your own best doctor.”
Thanks for listening!
If you haven’t downloaded our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge yet, download it now! It’s so easy to follow and you’re going to love it.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter! And don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They’re great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Head to your local health food store and check out some amazing products from Garden of Life. Two products mentioned on today’s episode – Garden of Life Plant Iron and Herbs and their vegan vitamin D3 spray.
Where you can find Nichole Morris:
Nichole’s Instagram (@dr.nicholemorris)
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s