What does it take to be in control of your life? Where can you find the confidence that you need? Nutritionist and educator Jane Durst-Pulkys shares her journey of battling self-doubt, overcoming her lack of self-esteem, and building her confidence.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode131.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Jane’s journey toward boosting her confidence
- Working with empowering affirmations
- The 7 Chakras
- The technique to uncover where energy is blocked
- The 7 deadly words
- Rewiring the brain
- The common excuses that people come up with
- Where nutrition comes into play with rewiring the brain and boosting your confidence
- Your issues are in your tissues.
- Homeopathy allows you to figure out where the energy is blocked in your body and how to get rid of it.
- Life is supposed to be a joyful experience, but when there are these energy blocks in the body, people aren’t able to fully live the life that they’re looking for.
- When you feel confident, every cell in your body radiates that confidence.
- Words are either disabling or enabling. How you speak to yourself is very important. How you talk to other people impacts every cell in your body.
- The 7 deadly words are the following: can’t, should, if, or, need, must, and try.
- Studies have shown that if you were to spend 10 to 20 minutes in a meditation or a contemplation type of exercise, it allows your body to calm down, and it allows for more creativity to flow through.
- For you to feel good inside, you have to have amazing energy.
- There are 5 new food groups available today: frozen, fried, fast, junk, and processed. There’s also a lot of CRAP – carbonated, refined, addictive, and processed foods. But if you want to feel amazing, you need to eat whole, live foods.
- Figure out what’s holding you back and utilize your full potential.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Love yourself.
- Think about what you say and how you say it.
- Take some time for yourself and do some meditation.
- Subscribe to the 80-20 rule when it comes to nutrition. It’s what you eat 80% of the time that matters the most.
“I think it’s really criminal to be a man or a woman in this world and to not have that joy and that feeling of [having] your own life in your hands.”
“We need to help each other. We need to compliment each other. And if we all were kinder to ourselves, then we could all be more empowered to feel better about ourselves.”
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out Organifi Immune to help support your body during the cold and flu season. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES for your 15% savings.
- Save 20% off ALL Alitura Naturals SkinCare at https://alituranaturals.com. The Clay Mask is the BEST!!
- Save 15% storewide on LeesTea and LeesGhee (the pink chai is my absolute fav! and their maple ghee is amazing in coffee and perfect over roasted vegetables). Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES – leesprovisions.com/healthyhormones.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They are great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Save 15% off your very first order on Naturamarket.ca – They carry the best health food products and they are my go-to source for all things delicious! A few brands that I order on the regular – nutpods, siete, lily’s chocolate, bobs red mill, simple mills and primal palate spices. You’re gonna LOVE shopping here. They only ship to Canada*. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES and save 15%.
Where you can find Jane Durst-Pulkys:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s