Are you excited to celebrate the holidays? Get into the holiday spirit with these gift ideas with a healthy twist.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode130.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My holiday gift ideas
- Essential oils
- Healthy gift baskets
- Books and journals
- Meal prep kits and homemade treats
- Sleep kits and fitness kits
- The SodaStream
- Essential oils always make amazing gifts. And especially this year when there’s been this bigger awareness about taking responsibility for how we’re showing up for our health, essential oils fit in beautifully.
- If you are ready to ditch your toxic cleaning products, revamp your skincare, and also support your hormonal health, adrenal health, energy, digestion, etc., essential oils are the way to go.
- If you’re looking to support your hormones and take it up a notch in the new year with your health, and get on a better routine, gift yourself with some amazing supplements.
- For somebody who really wants to step up their health in the new year, a great gift idea would be to give them the tools that will help them be successful.
- Make DIY essential oil gifts for friends and family. You can buy some empty bottles and make DIY all-purpose cleaners and roll-on blends.
- Support your loved one’s health or longevity by gifting them with supplements.
- Peruse the Natura Market website: Naturamarket.ca and put together nice little gift packs for friends and family.
- Head over to hormonesolutionbook.com and gift The 30-Day Hormone Solution to yourself or someone who wants to dive deeper into hormonal health.
- Put together meal prep kits, sleep kits, and fitness kits to give as gifts.
- Make coupons.
“It’s your decision; it’s your choice how you want to head into the holiday season… Especially this year with everything that we have all been through, with what’s been going on with the pandemic, we need these things to celebrate.”
“Make sure that you give yourself some downtime and some time to truly celebrate and enjoy the holiday season.”
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out Organifi Immune to help support your body during the cold and flu season. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES for your 15% savings.
- Save 20% off ALL Alitura Naturals SkinCare at https://alituranaturals.com. The Clay Mask is the BEST!!
- Save 15% storewide on LeesTea and LeesGhee (the pink chai is my absolute fav! and their maple ghee is amazing in coffee and perfect over roasted vegetables). Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES – leesprovisions.com/healthyhormones.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They are great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Save 15% off your very first order on Naturamarket.ca – They carry the best health food products and they are my go-to source for all things delicious! A few brands that I order on the regular – nutpods, siete, lily’s chocolate, bobs red mill, simple mills and primal palate spices. You’re gonna LOVE shopping here. They only ship to Canada*. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES and save 15%.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s