How did Alitura Naturals come about? Former division one athlete, model, and actor turned entrepreneur Andy Hnilo shares how he ended up founding this amazing company after a life-threatening accident put his career on hold.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode122.
**Save 20% off ALL Alitura Naturals SkinCare at https://alituranaturals.com. The Clay Mask is the BEST!! Use code HEALTHYHORMONES to save 20% off your purchase
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What propelled Andy to start Alitura Naturals
- What the Alitura Clay Mask is made of and why it’s so effective
- What sets the Alitura products apart
- Andy’s health and beauty tips
- How to use the derma roller and what it does for your skin
- The Alitura Clay Mask is an all-in-one facial treatment that creates an unmatched level of circulation on the surface of the skin while lightly exfoliating it.
- There’s a lot of heavy metals, chlorine, and pollutants in our tap water. You’d want to clear those out with a filter and not absorb any of those through your skin.
- The liver is your biggest detoxifying organ. As long as you’re keeping your liver healthy, that’s going to show in your skin.
- Try the Alitura Clay Mask.
- Follow Andy’s health and beauty tips:
- Get a shower filter.
- Use a good, healthy, organic detergent.
- Eat fermented vegetables.
- Exfoliate at least once a week.
- Get some good sunlight.
- Drink good spring water.
- Eat nutrient-dense foods and take it to another level.
- Use a derma roller.
“When you’re using yourself as a science experiment, it’s with zero intention to start a business. It took me maybe a couple of years to actually come up with a price and start charging people.”
“In our products, everything that made that final ingredient, it has a purpose. There are absolutely no fillers in our products.”
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Interested in learning more about my ALIGN & LEAD BUSINESS MENTORSHIP Program? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join me in my FREE Holistic Business Collective FaceBook Group for weekly business and marketing trainings
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out Organifi Immune to help support your body during the cold and flu season. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES for your 15% savings
- Save 20% off ALL Alitura Naturals SkinCare at https://alituranaturals.com. The Clay Mask is the BEST!! Use code HEALTHYHORMONES to save 20% off your purchase
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use code – HEALTHYHORMONES
- Save 15% storewide on LeesTea and LeesGhee (the one chai is my absolute fav!). Use code HEALTHYHORMONES
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They are great to add to smoothies and elixirs.
Where you can find Andy Hnilo:
Alitura Naturals Instagram (@alituranaturals)
Alitura Naturals Facebook page
Where you can find me:
Healthy Hormones for Women Podcast Private Community on Facebook
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s