Are you at that stage in life where you’re starting to see grey hair? How do you go about embracing it? My good friend Nicole Scott is on the show to talk about all that and more!
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode111.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Nicole’s inspiration for the Gorgeous Grey Movement and her book, Get Naked With Your Natural Hair Colour
- Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) and other toxins present in hair products
- Healthy solutions and healthy options to dyeing your hair
- Why women are afraid to embrace their grey hair
- Changing your diet according to what’s right for YOU
- You don’t have to give up dyeing your hair when you’re not yet ready to embrace your grey hair but choose products that are safe and healthy.
- Your body speaks to you every single day so when you tune in to it, you can know what’s going on and know what the symptoms could mean.
- Having dogmatic approaches to your diet can work against you.
- Opt to go to an organic hair salon and use natural dyes like henna.
- Tune in to your body and stay on top of your blood work.
- Invest in YOU.
“Health has to trump over vanity.”
“It’s so easy to forget about ourselves as women and we take care of everybody else. But let me tell you, the worst thing that you can do is forget about YOU.”
Thanks for listening!
If you don’t have my book yet, The 30-Day Hormone Solution, grab a copy over at hormonesolutionbook.com and get over $350 in free bonuses.
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Get Naked With Your Natural Hair Colour by Nicole Scott
Nicoles Website: https://www.nicolescott.online/
- Thanks to LetsGetChecked for being a sponsor for this episode – Let’s Get Checked – Get your at home women’s health test kits here – https://trylgc.com/healthyhormones
- Save 20% off with coupon code – HEALTHYHORMONES
- Save 15% off North American Herb and Spice Products with coupon code HOLISTIC15%
- AOR – you can order online at https://aor.us/ (USA) or https://aor.ca/ (CANADA). Use the code healthyhormones2020 for an extra 5% off, on top of any other discounts. Check out their My Blueprint Genetic at-home test kit
- ORGANIFI – save 15% off any of their products with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. Head to – organifi.com/healthyhormones
My favourite product is ORGANIFI Gold Chocolate and GLOW
- My ebooks, meal plans & guides are on sale for 20% off with the code SAVE20 – visit shop.holisticwellness.ca to explore your options. If you’re looking for healthy recipe inspiration, there are a ton of meal plans + recipes available there for you to dive into. You’ll get instant access so you can start cooking right away.
- You can get ALL Designs for Health supplements for 10% off with the code SAVE10 over at shop.holisticwellness.ca.
Where you can find Nicole Scott:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s