My fiancé, Gaetan Boutin, turns the table on me and interviews me on the show. I share about my health journey, my inspirations, and my tips for all women.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode104
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What inspired me to get into the world of health
- Why you should seek a second or third opinion rather than taking your doctor’s advice at face value
- Why it’s important to take that step of finding a health coach
- Turning my health journey into a career
- Overcoming my limiting beliefs
- Don’t just take your doctor’s advice at face value. Just because they recommend this one medication or one approach, it doesn’t mean that it’s the only approach.
- Your body has this incredible innate ability to heal. If you are feeding it the right food and taking care of it in the right way, you don’t need to rely on medications.
- Staying in one direction and keeping it going is so important to success.
- Tune in to your body and know more about it. Learn to honor your body and understand your period.
- Seek out second or third opinions. Don’t just go with the allopathic approach but seek out naturopathic approaches and functional medicine.
- Find a mentor that you can reach out to and have a comfortable conversation with.
- Invest in yourself.
- Build a team of people that can support you in your journey.
“With anybody’s journey… you often get into something because of your own experience. I was looking for answers to healing and supporting my body.”
“You’re going to survive your way to the top and survive your way to success.”
Thanks for listening!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 15% off North American Herb and Spice Products with coupon code HOLISTIC15%
- AOR – you can order online at https://aor.us/ (USA) or https://aor.ca/ (CANADA). Use the code healthyhormones2020 for an extra 5% off, on top of any other discounts.
- My ebooks, meal plans & guides are on sale for 20% off with the code SAVE20 – visit shop.holisticwellness.ca to explore your options. If you’re looking for healthy recipe inspiration, there are a ton of meal plans + recipes available there for you to dive into. You’ll get instant access so you can start cooking right away.
- You can get ALL Designs for Health supplements for 10% off with the code SAVE10 over at shop.holisticwellness.ca
Where you can find Gaetan:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s