Are you thinking about going on a vacation anytime soon? If so, what are the essential supplements that you travel with? Tune in as I share my own list of essential travel supplements that I can’t go on vacation without.
In this episode you will learn:
- What supplements are good for any type of digestive upsets or traveler’s diarrhea
- Why probiotics are essential
- What supplements are good for better digestion
- What supplements are helpful for setting your circadian rhythm, getting better sleep and overcoming jet lag
- Why you should consider bringing collagen powder
- The three essential oils you should bring along with you
3 Key Takeaways
- When traveling with probiotics, make sure that what you have is shelf-stable so that it doesn’t necessarily need to be kept in the fridge.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is not actually a bacteria but a yeast, and it’s really great for IBS or traveler’s diarrhea or even Crohn’s.
- Traveling can be quite stressful, and it can also affect your sleep, which in turn is also going to affect your stress levels. So adaptogenic herbs or an adrenal complex is a must.
- Stock up on these travel essentials and supplements.
- Activated charcoal or try Coconut Charcoal
- Probiotics or Saccromyces Boulardii
- Digestive enzymes or digestive bitters
- Adaptogenic herbs or an adrenal complex
- Collagen powder
- Essential oils: peppermint, lavender and frankincense
“There’s nothing worse than going on a vacation and wanting to enjoy the sun and the food and then ending up in the bathroom for most of the week.”
“When taking magnesium, your body is taking like a really big sigh of relief.”
Thanks for listening!
I would love to hear from you! Find me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie, or come hang out with me in my Holistic Wellness Private Community on Facebook. Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a review so I know how you’re liking the podcast!
More from Samantha Gladish:
Holistic Wellness Private Community on Facebook
Tune into iTunes or Stitcher here: