This is NOT your Mama’s Meatloaf!!! It’s Mini Meatloaf Masterpieces!
Most people turn their noises to the thought of meatloaf but I can promise you this recipe will have you wanting more…and more…and more! These meaty protein-packed muffins are done in half the time of a traditional meatloaf.
Best part is, you can whip these up in no time. Served alongside a salad for dinner and you having a healthy and delicious meal. And I promise your kids will love them! They are kid-friendly approved 🙂
I highly recommend purchasing top quality beef, non gmo and antibiotic free. Good quality meat makes all the difference in your recipes and of course, this benefits your health too! Best part is this recipe is perfectly portioned and great for freezing.
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of your fav hot sauce (I used sriracha)
- 2 pounds organic ground beef
- 1 cup wheat free rolled oats (does not have to be wheat free, but recommended. I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or sucanat
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish (optional)
To Your AWESOME Health & Abundance,
HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED MY FREE BEST BREAKFAST RECIPE EBOOK? This recipe book is full of delicious and nourishing breakfast recipes. Some vegan, some paleo; all delicious! There’s something for everyone 🙂
Sign up HERE – FREE RECIPE DOWNLOAD