What can we do in these times of uncertainty? How can we avoid getting caught up in fear and anxiety? Listen in as I share some strategies and talk about choosing to look for the silver lining.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode99
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Strategies to support your mental and emotional wellbeing in these times of uncertainty
- What you can do to help yourself calm down and manage your stress.
- How to be more creative and find creative ways of handling things
- This is an opportunity for us all to work on our trust muscle and trust that everything is all going to work out at the right time and in the right sequence.
- It’s an opportune time to dive into business, to get new skills and new knowledge that’s going to help propel you as you move forward.
- In times of crisis, we have this tendency to not think clearly and get into a panic, so breathing exercises can be a really powerful strategy to calm down our stress responses.
- Take the precautions that you need.
- Take the opportunity to learn something new, get a new skill, and invest in yourself so that you can show up and come out of this so much bigger and so much stronger.
- Find your community and connect with them.
- Strategies you can implement to find calmness:
- Come back to your breath and do lots of deep belly breathing. Inhale for 4-5 counts, hold it, and exhale for 4-5 counts.
- Build a team of people around you that you really trust.
“This isn’t an ‘I’ situation, this is a ‘We’ situation. This is a community situation…. recognizing that this isn’t about me and what I’m feeling right now. It’s a collective feeling.”
“At the end of the day, we all have a choice in terms of how we show up.”
Thanks for listening!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s