What is endometriosis? I know for a fact that so many women in this community are struggling with it. If you’re one of them or know anyone who is, listen in and learn the strategies that you can employ for healing.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode94
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What endometriosis looks like
- Nutrition and lifestyle strategies that you can incorporate to support and heal your body
- Nutrition and lifestyle strategies that are not serving you best
- Movement and exercise
- The types of exercise that you can do to support your hormones and bring “fire” to your pelvic area
- The link between gut health and endometriosis
- Endometriosis presents in so many different ways and it’s a very complex disease.
- The main symptoms of endometriosis that get you into the doctor’s office for diagnosis are the increasing pain during menstruation and also off-cycle.
- The only way to diagnose endometriosis is through surgery.
- Dairy has a high level of dioxins that are known to trigger and aggravate endometriosis.
- Up to 50% of infertility cases have endometriosis.
- Women with endometriosis have higher levels of oxidative stress.
- When you’re trying to quit something, choose the one that you’re going to be most successful at first.
- If you’re suffering from endometriosis, significantly reduce your consumption of dairy, red meat, and caffeine.
- Focus on getting in antioxidants.
“The medical community hasn’t really shown up in a way that’s empowering women and giving them things that help… No medication out there really treats endometriosis well. The doctors, the experts are saying this at conferences out loud now.”
“At the end of the day, your uterus has cells in there that could create a temporary organ that has the blueprint for human life… It’s miraculous is what it is.”
Thanks for listening!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Anti-Endo Lifestyle – A personalized 5 phase program to help women beat endometriosis in 12 weeks. Women can use the podcast name when booking a call to get a 30% discount off the registration until March 31st. Book a Call to learn more about the program and registration: calendly.com/khush/start
Recommended products and sites:
Where you can find Khush Sra:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s