What are the factors that affect breast health? How can we keep our breasts healthy and beautiful? Find out in this episode that’s dedicated to all the women out there who are struggling with breast cancer and other breast-related diseases.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode92.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The different factors that affect breast health
- The DUTCH test and how it can help you
- The 9 strategies for healthy, beautiful breasts
- It is known that 1 in 8 women will suffer from a serious breast health issue in their lifetime.
- Many different factors impact breast health:
- Genetic factors
- Different environmental factors such as toxins and pathogens
- Psychological and physiological stressors
- Hormonal factors
- Estrogen dominance can lead to a lot of issues with breast health and ovarian health.
- We can reduce the risk of breast-related diseases by approximately 90% with the implementation of healthy everyday strategies.
- Vitamin D can reduce the risk of breast cancer by up to 60%.
- Research shows that women in tropical countries have less risk of breast cancer due to sufficient healthy vitamin D from sun exposure.
- Massaging the tissues around your breasts are great for the lymph nodes around your breast.
- 9 things you can do to keep your breasts healthy:
- Get your vitamin D levels tested annually and supplement when you’re at the low end.
- Engage in movement such as 60 minutes of walking every day.
- Get enough good quality sleep, and strategize around optimizing your sleep.
- Support your body with healthy phytoestrogen foods.
- Make sure that you reduce your environmental exposure to chemicals and toxins.
- Optimize your diet and don’t underestimate the power of food.
- Reduce and manage your stress.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Administer a self-breast massage.
“We really want to implement lots of self-care and lots of time for rest and relaxation. This is how your body recoups, regenerates, and detoxifies.”
“If we can’t manage the lifestyle stuff, it doesn’t matter how many supplements we pop and we take because it’s the lifestyle stuff that’s adding fuel to the fire.”
Thanks for listening!
Join our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s