What is CBD? CBD oil is becoming incredibly popular, but what makes a good quality CBD oil? Ret Taylor, one of the co-founders of a natural remedies company called NED, shares about their line-up of full-spectrum hemp products that bring balance to the mind and body.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode90
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Getting back to nature
- What NED is all about
- What’s CBD
- What you can expect when you take CBD oil
- The different concentrations and difference spectrums of hemp oil
- Combining CBD with botanicals and creating a kit specifically for women
- CBD is one of the many compounds found in the hemp plant and the marijuana.
- “Dietary supplements should not be making health claims.” This is a good rule that prevents snake oil salesmen from making crazy claims.
- Sleep, anxiety, joint muscle pain, inflammation, and depression are the 5 main problems that people use NED for. It varies from person to person.
- Consider trying out CBD oil.
“One of the absolute best things I’ve ever done for myself was to move back to the mountains. It enabled me to find the clarity and space within my brain and psyche and my spirit…”
“When marijuana was criminalized, hemp was as well, so we’ve spent a century without this resource. We’re fortunate to have it back now.”
Thanks for listening!
Links to things we talk about in the show:
Save 15% off your FIRST ORDER at helloned.com with coupon code – HEALTHYHORMONES (products ship only within the US)
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Where you can find Ret Taylor and NED:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s