What’s the one thing you can do that’s going to help you lose weight? Well, that doesn’t exist. Losing weight doesn’t work that way. But if you want to learn some strategies that you can implement and to make better choices, you’ve come to the right podcast.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode76
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How you might be approaching weight loss in the wrong way
- Getting your mindset right when it comes to weight loss and going beyond the food
- Strategies to overcome night-time snacking
- The delayed gratification technique
- 3 key things to losing weight:
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach to losing weight. It’s a combination of multiple things that makes weight loss successful.
- Night-time snacking is one of the reasons why people gain weight.
- Can diet supplements be helpful? Absolutely! But that doesn’t mean they’re a magic fix.
- 3 things that are key to losing weight:
- You need a plan to follow.
- You need accountability.
- You need a support network.
- Do away with diet pills. They won’t get you anywhere.
- Anticipate the feelings that lead you to night-time snacking and come up with an activity that’ll interrupt that pattern.
- Implement the delayed gratification technique. Instead of getting up and grabbing the food that you’re craving for right away, take out your phone and set the timer for five minutes, and sit with that uncomfortable feeling.
- Create a clear and compelling vision for your future health.
- Declutter your space. You want to be in a space where you feel calm and confident.
- Find outlets that will help you deal with stress.
“When you can better yourself and show up more powerfully in your life, you will make better choices that are in alignment with the life that you truly want.”
“You have to show up for yourself. You have to take action. You have to make yourself a priority. You have to invest in yourself. Sometimes that can be really scary but nothing changes if nothing changes.”
Thanks for listening!
My podcast has been nominated for Podcast of the Year!!! If you tune in with me each week and you’re loving all the content we share, I would so appreciate your vote 🙂 You can VOTE HERE!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review over on iTunes or Spotify or Stitcher, or whichever platform you’re listening to us on. Take a screenshot of your review and email it over to us, and get our FREE 3-Day Hormone Balancing Meal Plan.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Use the coupon code PODCAST at checkout to save 60%.
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s