Are you having issues with terrible PMS, bloating, high thyroid antibodies or stress? Many of us have a lot of the same problems and issues, so listen in as I address some of your questions and provide you some really great strategies that you can implement to feel your most amazing self!
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode57.
Click here to Listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Anti-bloat tips and suggestions
- Why you want you thyroid antibodies to be zero
- What it means when your antibodies are high
- Stress management strategies
- What you can do when you have terrible PMS
- If you are eating a little bit too much sugar carbs, even grains, this can really impact the yeast and the bacteria in your gut and can cause a lot of bad bacteria to grow, which can often lead to bloating.
- Bloating can result from swallowing gas and air. So if you’re drinking carbonated drinks or chewing a lot of gum, those can make you feel really bloated.
- The 6 things to look when to get to the root causes of terrible PMS and other period issues:
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Excess weight
- Estrogen dominance leads to way more PMS issues.
- To avoid bloating
- Minimize the sugar carbs and grains in your diet.
- Minimize drinking carbonated drinks.
- Avoid chewing gum.
- Try doing an elimination diet and check for any food intolerances you may have that cause bloating.
- Stay hydrated.
- Make sure that you’re feeding the good bacteria in your gut.
- Bring your antibodies down.
- Manage stress by being present and staying in the moment.
- Eat PFF (protein, fat, and fiber) meals. Get in good quality sources of protein, make sure you’re eating adequate amounts of fat and get in the fiber from starchy or non-starchy vegetables.
“Having one autoimmune condition means… if you don’t address it, it will lead to other autoimmune conditions, and then to kind of swing that pendulum back to really get healthy and to really get your body into homeostasis, it can mean that it’s going to be that much harder.”
“Your diet can have such a profound effect on your cycles and your hormones.”
Thanks for listening!
There’s still enough time for you to join our Instagram Influence Masterclass! We are going live at 7 PM Eastern Time tomorrow, April 17, and we are going to be diving into so much juicy content about your Instagram strategy!
Also, sign up for our weekly newsletter! And if you’re a health practitioner or an entrepreneur, be on the lookout for the Holistic Wellness Business Mentorship program that’s coming soon!
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie! And it would mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review over on iTunes or Spotify or Stitcher, or whichever platform you’re listening to us on. Take a screenshot of your review and email it over to us, and get our FREE 3-Day Hormone Balancing Meal Plan.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
Episode mentioned that you shouldn’t miss:
- ZenGest Oil Blend from doTERRA
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Use the coupon code PODCAST at checkout to save 60%.
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s