Are you one of those women who is looking for the solution to their weight gain and their hormonal issues? So many of these women are feeling really lost and unable to move forward in order to heal because they are so consumed by the ‘how’. Focus on your ‘why’ instead as we dive into this topic of weight loss and hormones.
Visit https://holisticwellness.ca/podcast for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Click here to Listen on iTunes or Stitcher:
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why you should step out of our comfort zone
- Why you need to focus on your ‘why’ rather than the ‘how’
- Why you must learn to effectively manage your insulin
- What insulin does in your body
- What causes insulin resistance
- Some questions about the High Carb, Low Fat Weight Loss Program and what you can expect from it
- There are hundreds if not thousands of different weight loss programs, and they all work. At the end of the day, what matters is your consistency and dedication to follow through with these programs.
- Insulin is one of the hormones that dictate your weight gain or weight loss.
- Both insulin and cortisol are fat-storing hormones, and when you’re stressed and your cortisol level goes up, your insulin also goes up.
- The more frequently you eat, the more frequently your insulin spikes up. Lowering the number of times your insulin spikes and balancing the insulin in your blood sugar is what’s going to help you achieve weight loss.
- Insulin has a direct impact on your ovaries. If you have a lot of PMS issues or if you’re dealing with PCOS, when you manage and balance your insulin and blood sugar levels, you’ll notice that your cycles regulate easier, or if you’re missing your period, you will get your period back.
- If you have chronically high levels of insulin, it makes it extremely difficult if not impossible to lose weight.
- When your cells no longer respond to the insulin, this is what is called insulin resistance, and it’s often the precursor to diabetes.
- Step outside of your comfort zone, take that leap and commit to what’s possible for your future.
- Whatever weight loss program you choose, be consistent and dedicated.
- Take the snacking out of your eating habits.
- Join the 12 Week High Fat, Low Carb Weight Loss Program for Women and address weight loss from a hormonal perspective.
“There is so much that we miss out on because we are so committed to our current circumstance. And I want you to commit to what’s possible for your future, and that means stepping outside of your comfort zone and just riding with that fear… It’s part of the process.”
“We don’t know the ‘how’. You have to forget the ‘how’ because it is a paralyzer of dreams. Know your ‘why’, know your ‘what’, and know your ‘who’, and that’s how you can move forward.”
Thanks for listening!
If you have any questions about the 12 Week High Fat, Low Carb Weight Loss Program for Women you can always reach me over at Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie, or send me an email and I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
And come to hang out with me in my Holistic Wellness Private Community on Facebook.
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
- Natures-Source.com – enter code – HOLISTICWELLNESS for a 10% savings. Free shipping to Canada and the US with orders over $50. *You must create a free account in order to use the coupon code. The code cannot be combined with other discounts and offers.
- PureFeast – Save 10% off your first THREE orders over $75 + free shipping with coupon code – HOLISTICWELLNESS
Links to my program:
- 6 Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Use the coupon code podcast at checkout to save 60%.
- 12 Week High Fat, Low Carb Weight Loss Program for Women
More from Samantha Gladish: