Are you ready to dive into business? Let’s switch gears and talk about some of the business questions that are on top of your mind.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode165.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Identifying your niche
- What to post on social media
- How often you should post on social media to grow your following
- Why videos are important to grow your business
- When you are in the beginning stages of your business, you’re not going to nail your niche 100%. This is because you don’t really have the experience yet. You have to get out there and take action and start working with people and doing the things that’ll bring you closer to your niche.
- Sitting back and thinking things through means you’re not taking action. When you’re always in your head, that’s not actually helping.
- Taking action brings clarity.
- If you’re trying to post something on social media and you just don’t know what to post, it could mean that you don’t know your niche well enough so you’re unclear of what to post to attract the right people, or you’re probably just overthinking and getting caught up in perfectionism.
- Content is king when you’re in the beginning stages of your business. The more consistent you can be in posting content, the better it will be for growing your reach and growing your following.
- The “doing” is important in running a business, but there’s the “being” aspect to it too. It’s who you’re being combined with what you’re doing that’s going to help you grow your business and attract the right people.
- Show up for yourself no matter how challenging it gets or how defeated you might feel.
- Know your zone of genius.
- Stop overthinking and take action.
- Invest in yourself and hire a business coach. Learn marketing so you can get some momentum in your business and get some money coming in.
- Make a list of all the things that can relate to your niche.
- When it comes to posting on social media:
- Be clear on what consistency means to you.
- Use hashtags that are associated with your brand.
- Don’t get caught up in the following and the number of likes.
- Make videos. This is important because people will make a bigger and faster connection with you by seeing you on video.
“It’s so exciting to see women really start to step into their power and own their worth and their value, and really see what they have to offer the world and how that’s going to support other women and create this ripple effect…”
“The more you go through and the more you learn [from] the failures and all of that, you truly start to step into your role as a leader.”
Thanks for listening!
Check out our NEWEST program, The Adrenal Reset 28-Day Program. If you’re feeling exhausted, anxious, gaining weight, can’t sleep, and feeling like you need a reset, this program is the perfect fit! Our adrenals are front and centre when it comes to restoring hormonal health. That’s why we’ve included a nourishing meal plan, exercise program, breathwork exercises and so much more inside this program to help you feel your very best! Join the Adrenal Reset program at this link here – https://bit.ly/28dayadrenalreset.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter and connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Head to eatonhemp.com to save 20% off site wide with the coupon code HEALTHYHORMONES. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. https://eatonhemp.com
- My favourite pendant for EMF protection and stress support. Save up to 50% off the HARMONI Pendant by clicking this link here –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES. Check out the green juice here – https://www.organifishop.com/products/organifi-green-juice-1-bottle
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products. Be sure to check out the NEW Liposomals from Canprev. Currently I’m using their Vitamin C and Curcumin Liposomal and more products are launching soon! – https://canprev.ca/products/curcumin100-liposomal
Also, their NEW Omega Twists taste amazing. Learn more about them here – https://canprev.ca/products/omega-twist.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s