What do we need to know about hemp and its benefits? Let’s dive into all things hemp and CBD with the co-founder and CEO of Eaton Hemp, Daniel Dolgin.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode155.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- How Eaton Hemp started and why it’s different from other brands
- The different types of CBD (full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate)
- The benefits of CBD
- How you can use CBD for pets
- Hemp seed oil is the only vegan alternative to fish oil.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil means that nothing gets extracted from the final product. It will have some minuscule amounts of THC.
- A broad-spectrum product has zero amounts of THC.
- When you’re taking out even a minuscule amount of THC, you could be taking out some other compounds and cannabinoids or terpenes. So a full-spectrum product is much more beneficial to your body overall.
- CBD isolate is a concentrated amount of CBD.
- Hemp is a phytoremediary plant, which means that it soaks up toxins from the soil. So it’s important to make sure that the hemp products you’re using are USDA-certified organic.
- Bioavailability refers to how much your blood absorbs CBD. The fastest and the most bioavailable way of having CBD enter your system is through inhalation.
- When shopping for CBD, get USDA-certified organic products that are full-spectrum or unfiltered.
- When using CBD for pets, start small with 2 or 3 drops. It’s also good to talk with your vet and see what they recommend.
“We believe every part of the plant has potential and has a viable market… Our commitment to using the entire plant is really what separates us…”
“We believe in the power of the whole plant.”
Thanks for listening!
If you haven’t downloaded our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge yet, download it now! It’s so easy to follow, and you’re going to love it.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter! And don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Check out the amazing company EatonHemp.com and their line of hemp products. I absolutely love the Maple toasted hemp seeds and the full spectrum extra strength CBD oil, which I use before bed. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES to save 20% off sitewide. They ship to the US and CAD!
- SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON THE HARMONI PENDANT BY CLICKING THIS LINK HERE –> https://www.wendymyersdetox.com/2CN2HP5/BP658/?uid=39
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off any Organifi Products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend and their delicious Green Juice Powder. Use code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. I also like adding their amino acids to my pre or post workout smoothies. My go to’s are L-glutamine and L-tyrosine. Head to https://canprev.ca for more info on Canprev products.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s