How do you overcome doubts and doubters? Founder and CEO of Hint Water, Kara Goldin shares her powerful story about transforming her health and building a business.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode139.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
- Healthy perception vs healthy reality
- The major misconception about entrepreneurs
- The journey of starting a company
- Turning a journal into a book
- What it means to be undaunted
- The happiest people are those who are constantly learning.
- The three things that separate great entrepreneurs are their curiosity, their willingness to try, and knowing that it’s possible to fail.
- Being undaunted means to keep trying even if there’s a possibility that you’re going to fail. It’s knowing that failure is all part of the journey and taking risks along the way.
- Most of the time entrepreneurs are living undaunted, but they don’t have everything figured out.
- Be a lifelong learner.
- When running a business, figure out your options.
- Look back in life and business and celebrate the wins.
“You have to be learning constantly… And if you get to a point where you’re just directing and you’re not learning, then I think that that’s where unhappiness and lots of other key issues start to develop that people just assume are for other reasons.”
“I had seen such a shift in my own health that I felt like — and still feel today — that if we could get people to enjoy water, whether that clean tap water or a product like Hint, that we would change health in the world.”
Thanks for listening!
If you haven’t downloaded our FREE 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge yet, download it now! It’s so easy to follow and you’re going to love it.
Sign up for our newsletter at holisticwellness.ca/newsletter! And don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women’s Hormone Balancing Blend. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They’re great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Head to your local health food store and check out some amazing products from Garden of Life. Two products mentioned on today’s episode – Garden of Life Plant Iron and Herbs and their vegan vitamin D3 spray.
Where you can find Kara Goldin:
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me:
- 6-Week Healthy Hormones for Women Intensive – Get 60% off when you enroll today!
- Healing & Dealing with Hashi’s