Wherever you may be in your health journey, this podcast is the perfect starting point for you to dive in and get all your health puzzle pieces in place. Inspired by the many conversations I’ve had with the countless women that I’ve coached over the years, this podcast is the perfect tool that can help you enjoy a better quality of life, less disease, more vitality and better hormonal health!
In this episode you will learn:
- What inspired me to start this podcast
- How I got into the health space as an online nutritionist and a women’s health coach
- What you can expect from this podcast
Tune into iTunes or Stitcher here:
3 Key Takeaways:
- When women start to care for their bodies and fuel their bodies with nutrition, movement, and a whole lot of self-love and kindness, they start to stand more powerfully, make better choices in life and create more possibility for their future.
- If you feel something is off with your body, don’t ignore it. Don’t just think your symptoms are normal because you’re getting older. It is really time to tune in and it’s never too late for transformation.
- When it comes to supporting our health and hormones, there are many areas we need to start giving our energy to — nutrition, sleep, stress management, exercise, beauty care, our environment, relationships and so much more.
What you can expect from this podcast:
- You can expect an incredible lineup of coaches, functional medical practitioners, naturopathic doctors and badass women and men who are going to change the game for you when it comes to health, hormones and all things personal growth.
- You can also expect a lot of solo episodes where I will be diving into all kinds of topics from detox to clean beauty to autoimmune, nutrition, food and everything in between.
- There will also be Q&A episodes where I will be answering your most pressing questions about hormones, stress, life, beauty care — you name it!
- “Where I am today with my health has been a 20-plus year journey of experimenting, learning, and testing.”
- “You need to start paying attention to the whispers of your body. You need to listen closely.”
Thanks for listening!
I hope this podcast becomes the inspiration and education you need to create lasting change with your health, your hormones, and your life!
If you have any questions that you would like for me to answer in future episodes, you can ask me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie, and feel free to join my Holistic Wellness private community in Facebook. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave us a review!
More from Samantha Gladish: