HORMONES CONTROL EVERYTHING – FROM WEIGHT, MOOD, ENERGY, ANXIETY LEVELS, MOTIVATION AND SO MUCH MORE!
At Holistic Wellness, we specialize in helping women achieve lasting weight loss, easy-breezy periods, and more balanced hormones, whether you’re dealing with adrenal burnout, PCOS, thyroid issues, menopause or even autoimmunity, we help women recover from these conditions.
We’ve seen too many women destroyed by the birth control pill, handed medications to fix their problems and leave their doctors office feeling confused and frustrated. It’s no wonder years later women are still dealing with imbalances and symptoms that never go away. The conventional medical approach does not address root causes – the number one area we look at, in order to bring about healing.
Testing your hormones, instead of guessing, is crucial to feeling better. Our 12-week DUTCH Hormone Program has helped hundreds of women reclaim their hormonal health and learn exactly which of their sex hormones needs support.
Our DUTCH Hormone Program is For You if…
You’ve had multiple miscarriages and are dealing with infertility
You feel stress and exhausted
You’re struggling with uncomfortable PMS symptoms?
You’ve been diagnosed with PCOS
You are dealing with irregular or heavy periods
You have hypothyroidism or hashimoto’s
You’ve recently come off the birth control pill
You are experiencing adrenal burnout
You are pre or post menopausal and dealing with an onslaught of symptoms
You have gained 15+ pounds out of nowhere
You’ve never properly tested your hormones
So What Exactly Do We Mean by DUTCH?
In this exclusive coaching program, we provide you with access to the DUTCH Hormone Urine Test – the most comprehensive hormone test available for women. The test is mailed out to you and is simple to do in the comfort of your own home. The information and data collected through this test is invaluable!
We’ll be able to see exactly your levels of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, melatonin and take a comprehensive look at your cortisol and adrenal function. Whether it is menopause, weight gain, fatigue, low libido, premenstrual symptoms (PMS), mood swings, or depression, these symptoms can lead to more serious problems if misdiagnosed. Identifying the root cause of chronic health issues is certainly correctable, but only if properly identified. The DUTCH test was created to provide insight into many of these concerns, working to deliver the most complete assessment of sex and adrenal hormones, along with their metabolites, in one easy to administer test.
In this 12-Week program, we’ll connect you with our Naturopathic Doctor who will interpret your DUTCH Hormone Test results, then you’ll work with your coach to receive supplement, nutrition and lifestyle protocols to address and correct your hormonal imbalances. If you’re interested in this program, please fill out the application form below, so we can get a better understanding of your health history and how we can best support you. Once you fill out our application, you’ll be directed to book in a complimentary call so we discuss your health goals in more detail and if you are the right fit for the program.
Wherever you are with your hormonal health, I want you to know that it’s completely possible to heal. My team and I take your health to heart and we are so happy you are here!
Here’s What You Get Inside Our 12-Week Program:
Receive your Dutch Hormone Test Kit
1 Interpretation Test Coaching Call With Our ND
3 Follow-up Coaching Calls With Your Coach
Supplement, Nutrition and Lifestyle Protocols
BONUS – Exclusive Access to our Metabolic Reset Program at No Additional Cost ($300 value)
What does the DUTCH test actually test for?
- Estrogen and 8 Metabolites – this shows me how much estrogen you are making, and more importantly how your body is breaking down and clearing your estrogen via the liver. Are you making the protective form of estrogen or more of the two harmful metabolites that are linked with some cancers? We can see all of this with the DUTCH test.
- Androgens – your ‘male’ hormones, and the ones that can cause cystic acne, hair loss, weight gain, low libido and facial hair.
- Progesterone – your happy, calm, content hormone, the one produced after ovulation. Do you have enough of this at the right time of your cycle? If not, you might be feeling anxious, moody and irritable.
- Cortisol – I can see how much active vs inactive cortisol you have and how much you produce over the day. Feeling burnt out and exhausted? Then you need to understand what is going on so you can treat it properly, as feeling fatigued and burnt out has two causes with very different treatments.
- Melatonin – your sleepy hormone, it is important to know how much and when you make this hormone for better sleep at night and to feel awake instead of groggy in the morning. Plus, melatonin is a powerful anti-cancer antioxidant!
- Organic Acids – these are markers used to measure nutrients (B12, and B6) and mood hormones (dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine), as well as your level of oxidative stress or DNA damage. Testing your organic acids can help us see if you need specific amino acid support to balance your moods, cravings and address deficiencies.
What do you do with the information?
You use it! Well… WE use it and translate it into diet, lifestyle and supplement recommendations to help you improve your hormonal picture. If you are trying to balance your hormones without testing, you are taking a stab in the dark, and probably spending your money on supplements that aren’t working for you! Many women often go about treating their hormones in the wrong way, which can be dangerous and lead to further issues down the road. Rather than wasting time and money treating the wrong thing, it is always best to first test then treat exactly what is going on.